Immigration Court

If you are currently in removal proceedings or you have a hearing date approaching, you should consult with an experienced attorney at Barbarin Law Group to see if you may be eligible for a number of forms of relief (which may allow you to remain in the United States), including:

  • Cancellation of Removal
  • I-601 waiver of inadmissibility
  • TPS
  • Asylum
  • Voluntary Departure

If you have already been denied your request for relief by an Immigration Court, you should contact our office to learn about your options, including appeal and deferred action.